CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day Craft

Okay, so I know my first actual crafty post probably shouldn't be something that I haven't actually made, but hey, I intend to try and make this on the weekend if I have time and some plain t-shirts. We've been iced/snowed in a few times and I've been too busy to get out and get the supplies.
But really, this craft looks fun, and easy, and SUPER CUTE!! One of my friends has already tried it with great success, so if you are looking for something unique to make for your sweeties check out this craft that I found:

HEART DOILY TSHIRTS!



You can find all of the instructions on The Artful Parent Blog .

And if I ever get around to making some for me and my daughter this weekend I will be sure to post pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment